Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas' first race in the new car

Go down 
+4
1sloDC2
Bullet
slurpie822
yacob06
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

celicatilldeath wrote:
you just going to paint it the same color?
what all is wrong with it?

The paint on it isn't real bad, if it can be saved it will stay the same color. The front bumper is all chipped and the clear coat is peelling on the right side fender and door, the car had been hit at one time on the right side. I thing the factory paint is holding up good but the stuff that got fixed and repainted is what I think is the problem areas. It is nice that atleast Toyota used good paint back then, I wish they still did.

as for if it got painted a different color, I don't think most people would choose this but I have always been a big fan of White. White with chrome and black tint looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm

white cars are the only way to go in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 am

Nah. You gotta go dark green lol.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 am

Id just rock the v8 with some small nods. Those sc's are heavy cars
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 am

Don't tell him that we want him to make it fast. Do you know how long it took us to get him on here and to come out. Shit if he keeps it close to stick he'll make it another sound car. And Andrew man for your next car go grand am and do the gto swap I talked about. Lol just kidding is300.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 pm

whites my favorite car color too, is300 is my favorite lexus and it took us forever to get him on this forum and to actually come hang out for one night, dudes a busy person and i hope he continues to modify the vehicle and show us what a modified lexus is capable of
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 am

i did gap the plugs by the way maynard... and i wasnt trying to be harsh i just didnt want people looking at us the wrong way. and yes ik this was forever ago but i just now seen it...
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 am

nice on the sell man let me know when u get ur new car...
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

i havent been on lately and missed out on something else, so who sold their car?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas' first race in the new car   Thomas' first race in the new car - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas' first race in the new car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2