Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

runs tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 am

Decided to take the 350 out for a few funrunstonight and it was def worth it. Lot of cars went out including a "gt30r" evo and an audi tt with bolt-ons. I ran the audi probably five times and id pull a little but once he spooled he would hold his ground for a bit. Fun run was the evo. It was modded. Whether bigger turbo or jot is up to him. Our runs i would jump out hed spool gain a car and id start to reel him in but we had to let up be ause of traffic. If we would have went past 100 i kno i would have passed him. Maybe i will spray this year since the z is starting to become a formidable adversary for those who cross ot
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

why arent we ever invited to any of these cruises maynard?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Cause they are spur of the momwnt cruises
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm

well hit one of us up sometime, we might be up for it
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 pm

I kno that but what im sayin ia by the time you get up here it will be over with. Theres a date in the works commin up
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm

good. I'm pushing my car there
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 pm

let us know the date when its for sure, i may not be able to compete but i would like to see this
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 pm

aiming for sunday the 22nd of august.
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am

maynard i think its funny how your alwasy like well if this woulda happend i know i woulda had him..start callin you bryan oconar off of the fast and the furious
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

celicatilldeath wrote:
maynard i think its funny how your alwasy like well if this woulda happend i know i woulda had him..start callin you bryan oconar off of the fast and the furious

Theres no would have happened. I was reeling the evo in. I've got my witness to back me up
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 pm

but you didnt beat him so it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

celicatilldeath wrote:
but you didnt beat him so it doesnt matter

Ok? I offered a dig run and he wouldnt. He wouldnt go paat 5th bc he said he grinds. Evos and stis are not meant to 40 rolls and they are not insanely fast in stock form. Im done with this thread. Too many awd nutswingers for my taste
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 pm

duh?
i am just simply stateing a fact
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:44 pm

And i am as well. Dont put the pussy on the golden pedestal
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 am

what the hell are you talking about? pussy on the golden pedistol?
Back to top Go down
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 am

For some reason people dont like to be called Brian Oconer, Thomas got made at me for calling him that after his race on Saterday.
For future refference it is ok to call me that. He has a Skyline and gets to have sex with Mia. What more can you ask for, sounds like a great life to me!!!
Back to top Go down
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am

I would like my pussy on a golden toilet! Very Happy

How does that sound to you Jake? lol
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 am

golden toilet? what are you guys on?
Back to top Go down
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 pm

yacob06 wrote:
golden toilet? what are you guys on?

ummm when I wrote that I was on the computer.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 pm

AlpineAndy wrote:
For some reason people dont like to be called Brian Oconer, Thomas got made at me for calling him that after his race on Saterday.
For future refference it is ok to call me that. He has a Skyline and gets to have sex with Mia. What more can you ask for, sounds like a great life to me!!!

in that case call me brian oconnor all you want!!!

Pussy on the pedestal was a metaphor, Remember when you were a virgin and getting pussy was the only thing on your mind? Thats putting the pussy on the pedestal. Ya gotta warm up first. Get some hot apple pie or hershey's chocolate (if you're into that Shocked ) and then go for the pussy. It's not just about that one warm hole with some beefcurtains. Theres a whole girl there too
Back to top Go down
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 am

1slo350z wrote:
AlpineAndy wrote:

Pussy on the pedestal was a metaphor, Remember when you were a virgin and getting pussy was the only thing on your mind? Thats putting the pussy on the pedestal. Ya gotta warm up first. Get some hot apple pie or hershey's chocolate (if you're into that Shocked ) and then go for the pussy. It's not just about that one warm hole with some beefcurtains. Theres a whole girl there too

What if you do her in the ass the first time? Does that mean you put the ass hole on the pedestal?
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am

AlpineAndy wrote:
1slo350z wrote:
AlpineAndy wrote:

What if you do her in the ass the first time? Does that mean you put the ass hole on the pedestal?

Nothin wrong with hershey's chocolate Shocked

When you get a walloerd out puss gotta find something tight on that girl
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

back on topic i would like to go that sunday
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm

I've got drill so I can't go. Sad
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

hopefully i can go and video tape for the people that cant attend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

runs tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: runs tonight   runs tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

runs tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Street Scene-
Jump to: