Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truck got a hand washing and a wax!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Empty
PostSubject: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 am

Well since I bought my 03 ranger in feb..Ive just power washed it or mikes expressed it..yeah yeah I know..shame....so today I decided to Give it a good hand bath and wax for once...and take some photos..so here yall go...Let me know what you think!

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1658

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1645

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1618

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1606

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1599

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1591
..just ignore the driver headlight..it will be replaced soon...its a headlight mod reject...

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1594

Truck got a hand washing and a wax! DSCI1715
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

Digging the truck like usual! What happened with the foggy headlight? Just didn't seal properly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 pm

It didnt seal properly..and the inside of its fucked...my painters tape..pealed The chrome reflective shit off the factory lens...so I had to use some chrome spray ..to try and fix it..and that looks like ass..so imma just say fuck it and order another lens!
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:23 pm

truck looks clean, so you painted the inside of the headlights yourself?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:26 am

Yup baked each headlight at 200 degrees for 20 minutes..to melt the glue..and slowly pulled them apart..taped off the inside and painted them..then Used water tight silicone to seal them back up...The first attempt was alright..and woulda been FINE if I woulda settled and left well enough alone...
But...being a perfectionist..I royally fucked up the driver side headlight...so Imma get a new one from flebay..and redo the mod on it..and Ive determined its not actually the headlight leaking...its Moisture...from the paint...that didnt have enough time to dry...before the headlights were installed ...Either way it will be fixed..and it will look as good as the passenger side one!
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am

hey TrndAssassin, where do you work? Got in a small debate/argument the other day because brian(celicatildeath) and I thought we saw your truck and someone else said no.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 pm

I live in lafayette ..and I work at a plumbing company just off of 800..and 231...so I frequent out that way tons...and I run around lafayette all the time...little bit of everywhere....I go to indy on wednesdays..so im on 52/i65.... a lot as well...lol...ask me where u THOUGHT u saw me at ..and I could probably tell u if it was me or not!
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:07 pm

well i asked because i am contemplating fixing my headlights but i will have to bake and take of the clear piece as well, just makes me nervous, thats all, i dont want to fuck mine up either
Back to top Go down
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 pm

i'd be more then happy to try n help u do it....The only reason mine got fubard,,was because of some shitty painters tape!
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 pm

i had to dremmal out the place on the back of my headlights so the HIDs would fit and i got aluminum inside the headlight and it looks very crappy putting it lightly
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm

I saw a truck that look exactly like yours in laffy at pepboys one afternoon a few days back i think it was.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Heat oven to 250. Degrees farwnheit. Bake for seven to ten min. Pull headlights pull them out and enjoy
Back to top Go down
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 am

Theres a beat to shit ranger in town with black rims like mine..but some bald ass street tires..BUT my buddy works at pepboys and he has a ext cab white dakota...with same rims and tires pretty much....
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 am

ive not seen that one yet
Back to top Go down
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 pm

lol well im Surprised no one saw me sitting at Hersheys Sunday evening!
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

I was occupied with a female Cool lol
Back to top Go down
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm

lol sadly....I probably grew up going to school with that female rofl!
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 am

i was at work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truck got a hand washing and a wax!   Truck got a hand washing and a wax! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truck got a hand washing and a wax!
Page 1 of 1