Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!  Empty
PostSubject: Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!    Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 pm

The driver has been identified as Brennan S. Eden. He was undergoing surgery as of 4 p.m. Monday.
The specific cause of the crash has not yet been determined, but Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Marty Fellure said crash investigators are looking into whether speed played a factor. The investigators also will test for alcohol, which is a routine procedure.

I think anytime I would pass a squad car, there would be some "beverage" and speeding involved

Eden was seriously injured and flown to Miami Valley Hospital via a CareFlight helicopter, according to Fellure.

The accident happened about 7:15 a.m. Monday, Aug,. 23. Eden was driving a 1985 Pontiac Firebird south along the highway when the car went left of center and struck a culvert, which launched the car into the air until it struck the Wagner Road overpass. The Firebird disintegrated into many pieces. Eden was ejected and came to rest on the right berm of southbound I-675.

Investigators don’t know how fast Eden was driving but suspect he was traveling in]excess of the 65 mph[/U][/B] speed limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YVCV9kWKQ
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!    Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

holy crap. that is crazy!
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!    Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 am

good god!!!!! thats insane!!!!
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!    Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 pm

the dude was arrested the night before and was released, one of my friends from dayton told me that he was running thats why he was speeding
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!    Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why not to speed and to always wear a seatbelt!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Media-
Jump to: