Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member From Covington

Go down 
+2
yacob06
fuzzyspudkiss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fuzzyspudkiss
fuzzyspudkiss

New Member From Covington Empty
PostSubject: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 am

Hey, guys,

My name is Trenton Epperson, my friend and roommate Sam Sanders (Slurpie) introduced me to this site. It looks like a pretty cool site and I would like to go to some of the meets. I graduated from Covington High School in 2010 and I am now attending Purdue University.

But enough about me more about my car. I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan. It has the 3400 SFI LA1 engine with an automatic tranny (lame I know). I haven't really done much to her because of money issues but i have added a grill mesh and spark plugs lol.

Here are some pics they are in order from when I first bought (Dec 24, 2008) it to about April 2010:

New Member From Covington Alero

New Member From Covington HPIM2774

New Member From Covington HPIM4211

New Member From Covington HPIM4389

New Member From Covington 2010-04-24Alero1-1

Last edited by fuzzyspudkiss on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:18 am

hey Im Jacob Wright. I run this place Smile Welcome to the forum. you just missed a fun meet the other day. Hopefully we will get something going again here in the near future. nice clean car looking forward to meeting you soon
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 pm

the names nick im the moderator of the events section, ill try to keep everyone posted on the latest meets, and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

ROOMMATE
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
everyonefavoriteredneck
everyonefavoriteredneck

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:36 pm

hey Im Jacob Wright. I run this place

Is there truly one person who runs this site? I really dont beleive so because if it wasnt for the rest of the people on this forum this site would be no more. this site basically runs itself everyone could quite signin on including yourself and this site would still be here. so no need to feel all high and mighty like ur name is obama.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 pm

if it wasnt for jacob, we wouldnt have this forum, we would still be stuck with the crappy other one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

not trying to be a dick here or anything but this forum is just like the other one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Covington   New Member From Covington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member From Covington
Page 1 of 1