Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z gone-Here's the replacement

Go down 
+2
yacob06
1sloDC2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

Z gone-Here's the replacement Empty
PostSubject: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Well as most of you may know I decided to sell the z. Right now it's just not practical to keep this car at all. So I opted for something a lot cheaper. I did not want to go back to a fwd platform so I stumbled across this:

Z gone-Here's the replacement 2010-10-30234916
2003 mustang GT, AUTO
Mach 460 Sound
Power Everything
Leather Interior

Currently, the car has:
American Muscle Smoked Tails
American Muscle Smoked Headlight Housings
Flowmaster American Thunder Catback
K&N Intake

Overall, I'm very happy with the car. The color is rare to find on a gt and there weren't many made in this package.

Spring will bring:
4.10 Gears
Summit Racing h pipe
Trickflow 75mm TB
Trickflow upper plenum
American Muscle Subframe connectors
Tune
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Mach 1 Grill Delete Kit
And maybe my dynotune nitrous kit

Granted it's not a 350z, but it's a lot cheaper to own compared to the z, takes regular gas, and parts are a lot cheaper.l I can have a built 2v motor for a quarter of the price to build the z. Or I can do a poor man's cobra buildup. Springtime I'm hoping do dip into high 12s on motor, and maybe do a mid 12 on nitrous with my drag radials.

Yea, it's an automatic GT. It'll be a lot more fun to say it's just an auto after a run too afro
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Ooooooo!!! Not so thrilled that its an auto but as long as you're happy. I'll have to drive up in my celica and meet up with you here in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm

More autotragic aha, but a sexy car nonetheless. I've developed an appreciation for mustangs lately. These are my second favorite bodystyle behind the Foxbody mustangs. Trade ya wheels? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 pm

slurpie822 wrote:
More autotragic aha, but a sexy car nonetheless. I've developed an appreciation for mustangs lately. These are my second favorite bodystyle behind the Foxbody mustangs. Trade ya wheels? Wink

I'd rather not trade but I"m willing to sell!

Auto is better for what I plan to do to the car. I've seen 400whp autos with just a 3800 stahl do 11.2s.

Also, it kicks the rear out hard on the 1-2 upshift. I'm wondering if it has a shift kit. I took a honda owner for a ride tonight and even they enjoyed it. Nothing like the sound of a raw american v8
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 pm

so browsing across random mustang forums and came across this"
Z gone-Here's the replacement CIMG0703

volk racing te37s on a new edge and it looks fucking amazing. It sucks that there are six types of rims that look good on a stang and everyone does them but this is tits!
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 pm

they rnt bad but they look a little to tuner for a mustang
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 pm

So ive decides to take small steps to improve the handling of my car. Im probably the worst handling out of the group.

For starters i plan on dropping the car with h&R ss lowering springs. These will be a nice addition to the car and will help get rid of the 4x4 status. Hell slurpies truck is probably nore flush than me. Next up is a set of subframe connectors from upr products. Ita not much but it is a start however. i could go with drag springs but this car isnt a dedicated drag racer. I want an overall well balanced car so i cant just go for drag suspension
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 am

its all about the baby steps. Look at my build for example, baby steps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am

yacob06 wrote:
its all about the baby steps. Look at my build for example, baby steps. Very Happy

thats the way to do it. frankly the mustang could be down all or most of spring and i woukdnt be mad at all. plus itll be done right and not rushed, like your build
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 am

exactly, I'm not rushing (mainly because I can't lol). I making sure everything is done right.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

You guys are going to love this:

So I go to get plates for the stang today. Can't because I don't have the title work on the car to get plates. No big deal just go to the dealership and get it. Well, I stumble upon the clusterfuck of clusterfucks. My original loan term which I had signed paperwork for did not get approved, however, they would do a term that was 8 months shorter. No big deal, I'll just call around at work and see what happened. So they say just come back when you have time to sign paperwork.

Get to work and make a few phone calls. It turns out I did get approved, but for the eight months less of a term. It's been a fucking month and I'm now just finding this shit out? Seriously what the hell. So I call my dealer buddy cooper in indy and ask what my options are. I did not want eight months shorter as I won't get other stuff paid off in time. His advice? Tell them to fuck themsleves. But how can I walk away without a car and having drove it for one month?

Technicalities!!!

Yes! Everyone's faborite little dirty word. I signed a contract for said term and at said financial institution. Since this did not go through, I am not legally bound to the car. If it would have, then yes, I'd have no way out. So, I've drove this car for free for a month.

So What is my next plan of action?

TAKE IT BACKK!!!!!

That's Right! There's not a thing they can do but pressure me into this deal but it's not happening. I'm not legally tied to the car, so I can walk away for what has happended. So basically drove a stang for a month, liked it, but am letting it go back

Stay tuned for epic tales of lulz tomorrow
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 am

gosh I love your business skills. turns me on. lol
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:55 pm

dude you change cars more than you change your undies i think lol...i honestly think you have had more cars than ill own in my lifetime!! lol
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 pm

You guys should have seen the look on their faces when I caught them in a lie today when I took it back. I actually wanted to be a lawyer that specialized in contract law because I love technicalities. First they said that I wasn't approved because of my credit for the term and that the miles didn't allow the car to book out. So after those two bs calls I wasn't a happy person. Told them it's easier for me to cut ties from them and I wouldn't be doing business anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:53 pm

salesmen will do absolutly ANYTHING to screw you over..good catch
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm

celicatilldeath wrote:
salesmen will do absolutly ANYTHING to screw you over..good catch

yessir. GT35r wrx anyone?
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

that really sux
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z gone-Here's the replacement   Z gone-Here's the replacement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z gone-Here's the replacement
Page 1 of 1