Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North and South Korea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

North and South Korea Empty
PostSubject: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 pm

So i seen on the news this morning that North korea has once again attacked South Korea. This is twice in 6 or months. I honestly think this could be the start of WW3. The U.S. has urged south korea to just sit back but they say if they attack again there will be extreme consiquinces or howerever you spell it. what are your guys thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I personally think this sucks because those people are crazy and I don't want to get deployed there.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

yeah that sucks i dont see ww3. everyone said that our war was going to start ww3 but it didnt. it does suck though.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 pm

I read about this today on my phone. Honestly I agree with south korea retaliating because at this rate the north will be able to get away with whatever they want and there will still be no reprocussions.

Or Kim Jong Il needs to be removed from office. I know his son may not be much better, but even china isn't looking to be your ally any more
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah whatever the North is doing is ridiculous, Kinda makes me a bit worried about my fam since both my parents and brother are there now aha.

Of course, I think the South is dumb for using that island for military training... It's literally right off the coast of North Korea..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 am

i honestly think it will cause all sorts of problems if stuff goes any further, if south korea does something then the U.S. will follow and then north will get thier allies and it will just get worse i believe ... i rly hope not but that little north guy is one crazzy mofo...and lets face it hes old as balls and about to die so what does he have to loose with starting a big ass war? absolutly nothing
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 am

slurpie822 wrote:
Yeah whatever the North is doing is ridiculous, Kinda makes me a bit worried about my fam since both my parents and brother are there now aha.

Of course, I think the South is dumb for using that island for military training... It's literally right off the coast of North Korea..

You're from south korea correct?
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

1slo350z wrote:
slurpie822 wrote:

You're from south korea correct?

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm

cool cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North and South Korea   North and South Korea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North and South Korea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: