Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new toy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 am

Well as of 11:30 this evening the new toy arrived home safe and sound. People who can't drive in winter held us up a bit, but we made for a fun roadtrip. Drove about four hours there and then four more back overall to get the car. Not to mention I (and cooper) was able to knock them down another 1200 bones on the price after driving the car and noticing more flaws. Overall I'm very happy with the car. And with the extra cash I don't have to sell the sedan and rock my minty rust free toy in the winter. The only flaw it really had was the weatherstiping on the hatch and winshield need touched up, but shouldn't be more than a hundred bones. It's got small dings here and there, but still with it being an 01 and only having 79k and being a one owner car I cant complain, especially since the original asking price was 7400 and I left out the door, tax and fees for 5k. I initially started to walk away from the original price, but driving that far for them to move a car was worth it.

It's got coilovers of some sort, lower control arms, camber kit up front, APexi' N1 Exhaust, which is really quiet I might add, and some jank-ass intake.

I'll have pics up tomorrow. What's to come? Nasty All-Motor Buildup? Boosted car? Who knows. Lets just say it'll hold its own this summer
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 am

Sweet!......so what is it?
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 pm

i know what it is but havent seen it yet, im anxious, PUT THOSE PICS UP!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:50 am

shhh.....she's in hibernation mode. I'll wake her up come tax times to some bolt-ons.
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 am

hibernation my ass. You've already had her out and about. I heard about it the other day from Thomas.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm

yacob06 wrote:
hibernation my ass. You've already had her out and about. I heard about it the other day from Thomas.

I figure'd I'd drive it a little bit before I put it up. Don't want the typical honda rust on this car-ever. The eg can keep rotting-I"ll find it's replacement eventually but just not now.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 pm

ask and ye shall recieve

The new toy 2010-12-24141040
The new toy 2010-12-24141050
The new toy 2010-12-24141102
The new toy 2010-12-24141113
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 pm

it looks good... I like it I would love to have it hahaha....
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:37 am

Swead wrote:

7500 and shes all yours haha......

I cant sell this car. I enjoy it too much. swead we beed to do a photoshoot when it gets warm out. Slurpie take damn good pics and im sure hed help out. I need to take you for a ride in it. Full suspension feels damn good. And for bein slammed it rides pretty well
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am

1slo350z wrote:
Swead wrote:

7500 and shes all yours haha......

I cant sell this car. I enjoy it too much. swead we beed to do a photoshoot when it gets warm out. Slurpie take damn good pics and im sure hed help out. I need to take you for a ride in it. Full suspension feels damn good. And for bein slammed it rides pretty well

ok haha... Ill think about it... jkjk....
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 pm

i like the car maynard, good choice
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 pm

When do I get to see the beauty? Wink

I like it. Although it's crying for the older front-end swap. I'm not a fan of the 4-headlight setup as much. Also, this definitely seems more like your type of vehicle. I just couldn't associate you with that mustang at all lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

slurpie822 wrote:
When do I get to see the beauty? Wink

I like it. Although it's crying for the older front-end swap. I'm not a fan of the 4-headlight setup as much. Also, this definitely seems more like your type of vehicle. I just couldn't associate you with that mustang at all lol.

I dig the bug-eyes. JDM front end's are too overplayed and I personally think they make the car look boring. I would like to do a rhd conversion eventually but honestly it's not worth it to me. I'd rather find an oem one and import it from japan. They did make bugeye's in japan from 94-95 which makes them really rare. If you have ever seen true life: I"m a streetracer, the guy they follow has a rhd 95 integra with the bugeyes which is becomming very rare.

I love this a lot more than the mustang. Handles a lot better but it does have over a grand in suspension in it. What you see appearance wise is how the car is going to sit for a while. I'm polishing the wheels once I get moved into my new place, and then doing a full brake rebuild. I plan on autocrossing and doing some roadcourse stuff, so I need to be able to stop as well.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

when you do this auto x and other events i would like to come along to watch, ive never seen anything like that before, only videos and such on youtube, and where ya moving to?
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:01 pm

mitsulover wrote:
when you do this auto x and other events i would like to come along to watch, ive never seen anything like that before, only videos and such on youtube, and where ya moving to?

just moving to a different part of lafayette. Really quiet neighborhood (until I get there) and I've already met a few of my new neighbors. I hate not having a garage and not being able to work on my car. I need to re-do my valve cover and polish my wheels, and it's impossible to do this in an apartment and I'm not going to waste an entire weekend at my parents garage just to polish wheels
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 am

The new toy 33873
this is what you should do haha...
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

The new toy Headlights2-1

mustegra.

He took an integra body and bolted it onto a 97 cobra. Wheelbase is almost identical but he's actually doing it. rwd v8 powered integra. Sick afro
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new toy   The new toy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new toy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: