Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun run in cville with the cops

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

Fun run in cville with the cops Empty
PostSubject: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 am

Cars include: Thomas (SRT4), Nick (Eclispe), and Jeremy (Del Sol)

Location: Crawfordsville at the light between CVS and Walgreens leaving town towards I-74. The two lane divided highway.

Ok, so we are sitting at a red light there, Salts on the left, Jeremy on the right, and Thomas and I behind Jeremy. Light goes green and we all proceed to about KFC and Salts and Jeremy take off down the hill. Salts hits 50mph and backs out but Jeremy keeps going. Thomas and I had already changed lanes because Nick would have pulled obviously. We change lanes to pass Nick then immediately jump lanes again to pass jeremy on the left. By this time we are on the bridge over sugar creek. Right as we pass Jeremy I spot a cop going the opposite direction. Thomas starts to slow down and then says "FUCK IT!" and drops the hammer. We are hauling ass away from the cop. We get threw the light by the ball diamond and I see another car WAY up ahead slow down like he's going to take a left between the barriers. Again, I yell "cop!". Thomas is like, "are you sure?". I said yeah. We get down to the speed limit well before we get to the cop. We drive by him, sure enough it was a cop. Now, we are hitting the straight away almost in front of the hospital. Thomas asks me, "what road can I take?" I direct him to a left turn by the car dealership across from the hospital. Too late, cops are already on us and pull us over.

In the mean time, Jeremy pulls into a gas station down by the interstate and gets swarmed by cops. Nick also gets followed down 231 by two cops until he hit Linden. THE BEST PART - none of us got warnings or tickets!!! lol

Nick dropped off at 50mph, Jeremy at 60mph, Thomas and I didn't get a look at the speedo but he was in 4th gear (over 100mph) lol. Very Happy

Two cops pulled Thomas and I over, two for Jeremy as well, and two following Nick. 6 cops for 3 vehicles lol!

So if you ever decide to have some fun in cville, have an escape route mapped out already.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Amazing that you guys got away with nothing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

hey, i wasnt doing anything wrong, seat belts were on, me driving the speed limit for once since i ever got my drivers permit, and my tires didnt break traction, so they couldnt get me for street racing, speeding, or an unsafe start at a light. all they could get me on was for my headlight being out, lol. oh well, im just glad we didnt get pulled over going 130 on 74, thomas going 150 on 74, lol, very fun and interesting night although we couldnt go bowling like planned
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:55 pm

and im going to take my camera back to Jakes so he can upload it onto this thread
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah I didn't slow at 60 haha I just said that because the gas station guy was listening. I didn't want him to tell the cops and they harras us more. We was doing a buck 20 around the turn and I let off a bit because I couldsee the back of the srt slippn. And it was righ next to me I didn't want that to hit me haha. Lacey asked me why I was slowing. I love that girl. She waslike Is 110 to fast around this corner and I was like no jus don't want Thomas to slid ou and hit us.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm

you guys were to far ahead for me to tell if there were any sliding was going on
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 am

The srt was holding strong through the corner, thomas was definitely laying into it thats for sure lol.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Wait til I lower it get tires and upgrade the turbo. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun run in cville with the cops   Fun run in cville with the cops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun run in cville with the cops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Street Scene-
Jump to: