Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle of the boosted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

Battle of the boosted Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the boosted   Battle of the boosted Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

So as most of you know I have a friend with an 06-07 mustang "boss". It's a 4.6l v8 with internals and a supercharger @ 10psi. Well he was dyno'd at 560hp. So naturally I've wanted to run em. A David and galieth match if you will. Well we tried he was 1/4 throttle trying not to spin well I laid into it spinning straight into 3rd. And pulled not a true run. Well a couple of weeks have passed and I hung out with him the other night and were cruisin the freeway and I got him to run em. We took off from 45 he hit late so I jumped out and I managed to hold him off til about 120. He backed off still about a car and a half behind me. He would have left me once he'd of passed but we were runnjn out of road before our exit. I blame his loss on the fact that his car is an automatic and that I will push it to the limit. Lol. I asked if he was really on it and he did infact tell me he was. From a dig and after 120 I don't stand a chance. (if he can hook).
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

Battle of the boosted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the boosted   Battle of the boosted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 pm

i can not believe you actually admitted to not being the fastest car out there!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031

Battle of the boosted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Street Scene-
Jump to: