Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nmcb26seabee
nmcb26seabee

DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Empty
PostSubject: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:31 pm

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT KNEW DALLAS BUCK AND THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT HE WAS KILLED ON AUG 22, 2009 IN A CAR WREACK. HE LOVED CARS AND TRUCKS. HE WAS ALWAYS WORKING ON THEM AND WAS GOING TO SCHOOL FOR IT IN OHIO. BUT ANY WAYS HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN IF U NEVER SAW THEM DONT SAVE THESE TO UR COMPUTER OR SHOW OTHER CAUSE HIS FAMILY HAS NEVER SEEN THEM NOR DO THEY NEED TO! DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Scotts12DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Scotts13DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Scotts14DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Scotts15
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Wow, that's unbelievable... What's the story behind the wreck, if you don't mind sharing? And was the top of the car cut off by rescue workers or is that exactly how it looked at the time of the wreck? And I'm guessing the truck was his, so you're continuing the build for him.. So wild. I didn't know him, but definitely best of wishes to his family and friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
nmcb26seabee
nmcb26seabee

PostSubject: Re: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 pm

well it was the 22nd and it was almost midnight(11:57), no one knows how it happened, but jist of the story is they lost control and hit a tree sideways, the rumor was they were doing 120mph, but i know for a fact that car wouldnt do that!!! but it happened just north of attica on river road, i was living with dallas at tjhe time and thats how i got the truck, his family told me that im the only person they wanted to get the truck!, but yes im continuing the build. its not exactly wat he was gona do but close to it. its my baby besides my daughter lol but the truck is dedicated to him and my other budy that was killed with him and he lives on through the truck!!!
Back to top Go down
nmcb26seabee
nmcb26seabee

PostSubject: Re: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:12 pm

they cut the roof off of it as for the doors im not sure but the rest was like u see it!!! they didnt find the engine till the next day!!!
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 pm

holy crap I think I remember seeing that wreck. I was out cruising attica with brian when we followed all these cops out there. it looked pretty nasty.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:49 pm

yacob06 wrote:
holy crap I think I remember seeing that wreck. I was out cruising attica with brian when we followed all these cops out there. it looked pretty nasty.

I kinda remember all of us taking a cruise out there. I remember talking to him that night at pizza hut about that truck. Remember it like it was yesterday actually.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!   DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DALLAS A. BUCK, PICS OF THE CAR HE WAS KILLED IN!!!
Page 1 of 1