Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drift Indy Rage 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

Drift Indy Rage 5 Empty
PostSubject: Drift Indy Rage 5   Drift Indy Rage 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

As Devon has already brought to everyone's attention Drift Indy Rage 5 will be Friday September 9th. As the flyer states the event will be held at the Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis. Gates will open at 5pm and the admission price is $10. If you want to attend please let me know so I can plan for a place for everyone to meet.

Registration for each event will be posted in the “Upcoming Events” section of the Midwest Drift Union Forum. Each event will have 25 spots available so make sure you register on time to secure a spot to attend the Summer’s hottest drift events in Indy!

DRIFT INDY RAGE 2011 EVENT INFO:
Drift Indy is back and is running fun and awesome drift events in conjunction with Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis during Friday Night Rage this 2011 season. This event is open to only (25) drivers that register and will be open track during the whole session, must have cage to tandem and follow all Midwest Drift Union Technical Inspection. Ride-alongs are allowed but not during tandem unless approved by official staff member, see official Drift Indy tent during event. Let’s keep this hot and see you this Summer!

Drift Indy Rage 5 Rage-Dates

Last edited by mitsulover on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

Drift Indy Rage 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drift Indy Rage 5   Drift Indy Rage 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 pm

I will if I get the car back in time.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com

Drift Indy Rage 5
Page 1 of 1