Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who wants a decal?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kottkamp 44

who wants a decal?! Empty
PostSubject: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 am

this has been talked about before to no avail but there is a shop here in crawfordsville that makes decals for most of the local race teams and alot of the local businesses around here pretty sure he can do almost any color (nothing crazy) I'm thinking this same color green as our website text? will get some pricing next week on small medium large and window banner decals,just letting everyone know and gauging interest so post up if you might want one!
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm down. I'm guessing colored decals would cost more than black, white, or plain silver decals.. Maybe not. Either way, decals in general would be nice to have around, especially since we can hand the cool ones out to people to advertise!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
Kottkamp 44

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Yes I am assuming that special colors will cost extra that's why im thinking just as close to neon green like our site. If we had an actual symbol or design like jacob said he's been working on we could incorporate that as well but I have yet to see that
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

i would like a white one, but like justin said, we are still working finding a name thats not been taken as well as a logo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
98gtawd
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
98gtawd

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 pm

i would definently be down for that, it sounds like a great idea
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:44 am

What about Shift Motorsports Group. SMG for short.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:39 am

yacob06 wrote:
What about Shift Motorsports Group. SMG for short.

this.

Although, I'm probably going to be driving an econo-shitbox for my next car so it'll look dumb on it. we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Kottkamp 44

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 pm

dropped the design off at the shop the other day she's going to call me when she's got it knocked out i pre ordered a shirt and decal to help me promote this gb!!!
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Kottkamp 44 wrote:
dropped the design off at the shop the other day she's going to call me when she's got it knocked out i pre ordered a shirt and decal to help me promote this gb!!!

Got pics of the design? I have yet to see it
Back to top Go down
Kottkamp 44

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Ugh lemme see if I can get them on here
Back to top Go down
98gtawd
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
98gtawd

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Got pics of the design? I have yet to see it[/quote]

agreed
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:06 am

come on justin, we are waiting..........
Back to top Go down
Kottkamp 44

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:51 am

Hey guys im waiting just like y'all are! Lol im waiting for her to call me she said it'd be at least a week from last friday now with that being said im having a tshirt and decal both made so y'all can see what they're guna be like
Back to top Go down
Kottkamp 44

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 am

hey guys its been a minute heres ann update on the decals/t-shirts/sweatshirts/coffee mugs...yah I may take it that goddamn far lol... she has gotten the design down in a file on her computer just having a couple issues getting the cutter to read some of the edges for the I which is actually a shifter in the word shift once that is ironed out and my t-shirt comes in its game on I also had to order a custom Neon green roll of vinyl to get the decal done trying to stay with the forum colors for my own personal choice but she can do almost any color you want...some crazzy ass shit too
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 pm

sounds good just keep us updated!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants a decal?!   who wants a decal?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who wants a decal?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: