Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Same Place, New Name?

Go down 
3 posters

Forum Name Change
change to Shift Motorsports Group
Same Place, New Name? Vote_lcap100%Same Place, New Name? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
keep Fountain Motorsports
Same Place, New Name? Vote_lcap0%Same Place, New Name? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

Same Place, New Name? Empty
PostSubject: Same Place, New Name?   Same Place, New Name? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Some of the guys have been talking, myself included, about changing our name for our group we have here. A lot of ideas have been thrown around but the one kinda stuck with everyone so I want to officially ask if people would like to change our name here to Shift Motorsports Group (SMG for short).

Fountain Motorsports was our first name here and was basically the only thing we could think of when we first started. We wanted to incorporate our location, Fountain County, so people knew where most of us were from.

Now we are starting to do more with our community like decals and possibly clothing in the future and we need a name that will stand out a bit more and sound good for us. This is where Shift Motorsports Group came about. So if you could please chime in on this issue so we could get an idea on how people feeling about the new potential name, I'd greatly appreciate it.

AS FOR THE FORUM, the forum will still be right here. I have the ability to change the name without having to make a whole new forum so you don't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: Same Place, New Name?   Same Place, New Name? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm fine with whatever we do as long as we don't have legal issues with another website, company, or group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Same Place, New Name?   Same Place, New Name? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 am

Some of them members have mentioned that they do not like the "shift Motorsprts group" and we still need a new name, we need some ideas!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Place, New Name?   Same Place, New Name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Place, New Name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: