Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so apparently

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
01HondaSHLude
01HondaSHLude

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:38 pm

well if you properly signal while passing, then point to the side of the road as you pass a cop going the other direction, then wait for him to catch up, then explain to him your not in a rush you just didn't want to get rocks kicked up on your car, flash your military ID, and be really nice you can get away with a verbal warning when you pass him going 90 in a 55... still a win if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Not exactly sure what happened, but I know about the whole military ID thing. Works wonders even when you're overseas in a foreign country, ahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
01HondaSHLude
01HondaSHLude

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

passed a utility truck on 136 didn't see the state trouper till I was merging back into my lane, he clocked me at 90 going around the truck. And military ID's do wonders everywhere but near active military bases, then they are as back as wearing a KKK hat in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:41 pm

01HondaSHLude wrote:
And military ID's do wonders everywhere but near active military bases

Ain't that the truth lol.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
M3Killa328i
M3Killa328i

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:41 pm

lmao you passed me and i already knew there was a cop coming, glad you got off with a warning
Back to top Go down
01HondaSHLude
01HondaSHLude

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 pm

lol yeah I saw the charger didn't know it was a cop till i was merging back and saw the cage through the window... and yeah kinda waved to the side of the road as he passed knowing at the least he would wana talk to me lol
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Ive seen someone get away from a wreckless driving and street racing ticket and jail time by presenting their military ID and getting only verbal warning, Ive seen with my own eyes the badges wonders
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Sponsored content

so apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: so apparently   so apparently Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so apparently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Street Scene-
Jump to: