Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a project

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
01HondaSHLude
01HondaSHLude

Looking for a project Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:01 pm

As the title implies I'm looking for a project car, more specifically a 92-95 Honda hatch, I'm even willing to go up to a '99. Obviously I would like one with as little rust and as much of the interior as possible but I'm not expecting to find a mint shell lol ( oh yeah just a shell, don't even care if their is a transmission or engine. ) but a rolling shell no the less. If you know of anything you can get ahold of me here, autozone (ask for paul), or my cell 2402732966 call or text thanks a bunch! oh yeah I have a limit of $700 as it's just a shell I'm looking for not someones bill for their failed project or their almost done engine swap that they can keep for all I care.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm

It sounds like a great plan man, I love the EG and EF hatches, not so much the EK's, but good luck finding a decent shell with minimal rust, I would love to have an EF or EG myself!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh I absolutely love the EP hatches also!!!!
Back to top Go down
01HondaSHLude
01HondaSHLude

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

as some of you may know I totaled the wife's car coming back from the airport after dropping her off last Thursday, not my fault the Nissan dealership put the directional Z rate tires on backwards and what do you know I hydroplaned like I had slicks on. So yeah any and all build money is not forfeit till we get our finances back on track. boo me as I now have a really wicked idea for a '87 300zx with a 3.3l out of a SC Frontier, and the turbo from the 300zx, would need one hell of a intercooler but so worth it lol

oh yeah here is one of the only pics I snapped before they towed it away to indy that shows the tire(s)

Looking for a project 386602_2156215113654_1494751448_1665886_1095647328_n
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 am

Wow, epic fail on whoever put your tires on. Good to hear that you're doing ok though. I like your idea for a project too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
M3Killa328i
M3Killa328i

PostSubject: my car :))   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:28 am

If you want my car is for sale i am open to offers, just want to get rid of this honda.
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:08 pm

M3Killa328i wrote:
If you want my car is for sale i am open to offers, just want to get rid of this honda.

You keep jumping back and forth on whether you're keeping it or not. Jeez man! ahaha.

On the wreck, I can't believe that a shop screwed that one up... I'm sure management wouldn't be too happy if they found out one of their employees made that dumb of a mistake! And glad you came out of it alright!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 am

yea def sorry to hear that you were in an accident man, but glad you are ok none the less
Back to top Go down
01HondaSHLude
01HondaSHLude

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 am

M3Killa328i - What Honda do you got?

yeah about that fucking dealership, I went in to get give them the heads up my insurance was going to call them and explain the situation to them and the fuckers literally said "so what do you want us to do about it" and not once asked if me or the wife where OK. Such ass holes if I ever buy a Nissan again I'll go to another dealership and then go to them and be like I just bought that car not from you cause your GM and service manager are complete asses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project   Looking for a project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: