Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the names nick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 pm

The name's Nick, I graduated from Fountain Central in 2006 went to University of Southern Indiana and ended up at DACC, long story that I wont get into here. I drive a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT that I absolutely love given all of the "girl car" flack I've been given over the years. In the past people have spotted me in a variety of vehicles including 1996 Chevrolet Camaro, 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS, 1975 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, a couple 1955 Chevrolet Bel-Airs, a Ford Fairlane, 2001 Ford Mustang and a couple 1987 Ford Rangers. I pretty much love tuners and classic muscle but those muscles are so damn expensive and suck the gas money out of my wallet so I stick with my tuner. I am currently taking a break from school but plan to return to the fall semester at DACC for Nursing as I work at The Waters of Covington, a nursing home. I live in Ridgefarm Illinois but am always either in Covington or Veedersburg. Any other questions and you'll just have to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

Welcome to the forum Nick, it's good to have you here. There is a good group of guys here, If you have any questions just ask and I'm sure someone here can help you out.
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:06 am

haha smart ass
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Now Jake that is no way to talk to the newbie, welcome him. Nick dont let anyone talk to you like that. It is better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:23 pm

hahaha, and since ive been on here way longer than you, wouldnt that make you the newbie you smart ass
Back to top Go down
AlpineAndy
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
AlpineAndy

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass!
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:23 pm

this is all very true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the names nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: the names nick   the names nick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the names nick
Page 1 of 1