Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your dream car?

Go down 
+8
Bullet
schultz9008
TrndAssassin
mitsulover
woodrowGSX
celicatilldeath
illeagle
yacob06
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

What is your dream car? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm

i like the el camino better
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
woodrowGSX
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
woodrowGSX

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am

i want my s10 back and my gsx and my choice of bike cuz i miss riding and ill be set. i want it all lol
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 am

i would be happy with my old pos camaro
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:08 am

TrndAssassin wrote:
Dream car...Nuff said...Would lay waste to anything here....With a stock bottom end...pullin 9's in the quarter

What is your dream car? - Page 2 Buick_Grand_National_1

p.s. this is Old School american 6 cyl Boosted Tech. ....That I LOVE!
man ill tell u what u get that car and put r 3k into it and ill put the 3k into my del sol and spank that ass... learn some shit about cars before u go running at the mouth sayn u would beat anything here shit...
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:09 am

and thats with my single cam... let me pull out my dual cam crx and build it and see if you can keep up...
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 am

oh and that rear end alone on that thing with the traction bars and those fat ass slicks and the suspension would prolly cost u that 3k u was talking...
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 am

Bro even if he could beat any car on here which won't happen (celica GTS) it'd only be in a quarter cause as soon as I'd lay into 4th it's over don't need 5th cause who races at that speed except a few of us who seem to like doin that sorta thing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 am

Bullet wrote:
Bro even if he could beat any car on here which won't happen (celica GTS) it'd only be in a quarter cause as soon as I'd lay into 4th it's over don't need 5th cause who races at that speed except a few of us who seem to like doin that sorta thing. Wink
yes very true... that thing will be kinda qick but far from a sleeper and not near as fast as most of us in our cars we have now... and let alone if we got our dream cars... my dream 300zx from the factory will beat that. 500 whp stock and on top of that lets go through the bends... all wheel steering with the same suspension as the skyline... look out. im getting the best of both worlds. brians supra twin turbo and thomases skyline handling. just wont have the awd until i put the sky trani and drive train in it... my dear fairlady... thats all i gatta say
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm

that got heated lol
it doesnt matter what you do to a car there will always be someone faster
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Until I figure out a way to mount the F-14 TOMCAT turbine engine to the roof of my srt. Then I'd have the fastest car. Lol
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

ahaha youd be the fastet for maybe 3 seconds because your shit is goin up in flames or your hitting something at a high rate of speed and dieing
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 pm

If you're putting a turbine engine on your car youre gonna roll that srt4. You need someone lower to the ground....like a celica lol.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Bullet wrote:

Please tell me your kidding?

That grand national would shit on ANY car on here. Yes Brian would maybe pull up top because that car is probably rocking at least 4.10 gears minimum out back. Racing in my mind happens from a dig, and that car would tear ass. Grand Nationals are wicked from the factory. Fourth gear or not you'll need to shift into 5th just to catch that car, which won't happen. All a grand national needs is more boost and supporting mods and it's in the 11s with ease. Suspension work, tire and a gear and it's all over.
That's a caged car. NHRA Mandates Cages when a car runs 11.59 or better. Look at the intercooler and how massive the endtanks are. And he wouldn't have slicks for no reason. I guarantee that car's in the nines

Last edited by 1slo350z on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 am

Swead wrote:
Bullet wrote:
yes very true... that thing will be kinda qick but far from a sleeper and not near as fast as most of us in our cars we have now... and let alone if we got our dream cars... my dream 300zx from the factory will beat that. 500 whp stock and on top of that lets go through the bends... all wheel steering with the same suspension as the skyline... look out. im getting the best of both worlds. brians supra twin turbo and thomases skyline handling. just wont have the awd until i put the sky trani and drive train in it... my dear fairlady... thats all i gatta say

also not to rain on your parade but the you don't need irs to handle good. My mustang with coilovers, lower control arms, and either a panhard bar or a watt's link setup in the back would be right on par with any car a roadcourse. Hence why the new mustang hangs with an m3 straight out of the box
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 pm

1slo350z wrote:
Bullet wrote:

Please tell me your kidding?

That grand national would shit on ANY car on here. Yes Brian would maybe pull up top because that car is probably rocking at least 4.10 gears minimum out back. Racing in my mind happens from a dig, and that car would tear ass. Grand Nationals are wicked from the factory. Fourth gear or not you'll need to shift into 5th just to catch that car, which won't happen. All a grand national needs is more boost and supporting mods and it's in the 11s with ease. Suspension work, tire and a gear and it's all over.
That's a caged car. NHRA Mandates Cages when a car runs 11.59 or better. Look at the intercooler and how massive the endtanks are. And he wouldn't have slicks for no reason. I guarantee that car's in the nines

yeah that one is prolly fast but like I said he didnt spend 3k on it haha... and it is about 4k lbs as well... power to wait hes fucked... the fasted stock buick grand national was in 87 with 276 hp with a garrett turbo. and they only mad a small few of them... find one buy it build it and i will smoke it with the same amount of money u spent... well less money prolly...
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:07 pm

oh and they only came in 4 speed auto or 3 speed manual... unless u do alot of trani work bye bye...
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm

those cars are monsters man...look em up on youtube...it will hoook better than any FWD...if he has a 4sp hes hoooking off the line and from the looks of that car he probally would only race on a track because it looks like that is what its set up for.
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:29 pm

well yeah but im still talking about him sayn he would get one and put 3k into it and smoke us all... yeah right.... there was only like 500 some odd ones made in 87. so if he was to buy one and put 3k into it he could of just bought something that will do more than go in a straight line... i could put half the money he paid for one of them in my crx and have one bad bitch... and on top of beatin it in a quarter if i hooked haha... i would be able to out handle him anyday... its a great dream car but dont say it will smoke anything... like u said wolfy there will always be something faster...
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Swead wrote:
well yeah but im still talking about him sayn he would get one and put 3k into it and smoke us all... yeah right.... there was only like 500 some odd ones made in 87. so if he was to buy one and put 3k into it he could of just bought something that will do more than go in a straight line... i could put half the money he paid for one of them in my crx and have one bad bitch... and on top of beatin it in a quarter if i hooked haha... i would be able to out handle him anyday... its a great dream car but dont say it will smoke anything... like u said wolfy there will always be something faster...

Uhhh.....turbo buick regals came out in 84. The only thing about the grand national that is special is that it had an intercooler from the factory. You don't need a 3k budget with these cars. They whoop ass the way the came from the factory. 3k into this car and it dips way down into the 11s. And for the record, no honda will ever hold it's value like a grand national.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:38 pm

wow, there is a lot of trash talking on here
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:07 pm

mitsulover wrote:
wow, there is a lot of trash talking on here

Hey now there is educating going on at the same time afro
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I don't see any trash talk at all, only facts.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:29 pm

it would help if the facts where true... get one and see if u beat everyone around like he said...
Back to top Go down
98gtawd
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
98gtawd

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 pm

my dream car would have to be a c6 z06, 71-73 z28, or a 98-02 ls1 camaro. LS1 cars are WICKED especailly the z06 vettes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your dream car?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: