Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPhone vs EVO

Go down 
+2
Bullet
1sloDC2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Besides, Evo 4g sounds so much better than iphone
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 am

Everybody hates what they can't have. Yes the iPhone 4 has kinks. But every piece of shit phone out there suc as the droid evo etc. Is just a copy of the iPhone. Haters.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Bullet wrote:
Everybody hates what they can't have. Yes the iPhone 4 has kinks. But every piece of shit phone out there suc as the droid evo etc. Is just a copy of the iPhone. Haters.

No, its better than an iphone. It's been proven over and over again. Big whoop the iphone can do video calling ONLY to other iphone users. Droid operating system is better, and its processer is 3x faster. It's not memory limited and you can get another battery. Steve jobs could take a steaming pile of dogshit, stick an apple logo on it, and all the damn apple lemmings would buy it. Apple is loosing ground to the droid market and even when it came out it was outdated next to the evo. Wait for the new droid x comming out.
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:43 pm

im in agreement with thomas and YOUR wrong maynard..just wrong
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 pm

celicatilldeath wrote:
im in agreement with thomas and YOUR wrong maynard..just wrong

go graze on some grass you apple sheep albino
Back to top Go down
schultz9008
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
schultz9008

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

im sorry but i agree with maynard, did you guys even see the release video of the new iphone, the internet wouldnt even load up, haha here is the video,
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yoqh27E6OuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yoqh27E6OuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3392227
schultz9008
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
schultz9008

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm

the iphone 4 has one problem and that is you cant get the unlimited plan with it. but it is still the best because all the other phones arent with att. and that is y att can jsck up there prices because they are the only company that has survice out here in the boonies haha. I have had all the others and the only ones that get signal is att and verison. but verison only gets signal in a few spots like the only spot i found was at my high school in a corner. virgan no signal sprint no signal all of them no signal. nolw I havent been able to try boost moble yet. they say they are cheap but I dont know if they will have good survice or not. we will see in good time. iphone is the best phone hands down anyone want to challenge it bring it. this is y the iphone makes millions and att gives them away for free even for new buyers. because they have nothen to worry about. the other copies of the iphone cant compete.
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:40 pm

that video is good but the funny thing is that I bet the other companies wouldnt of gottn even that far with there pressentation haha.
Back to top Go down
schultz9008
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
schultz9008

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

yeah but still its the iphone its supposed to be the best and im pretty sure that all android phones dont do that haha im just saying and just a tip of the day 60% of the time the iphone gets a dropped call im not sure about the new one im sure that they fixed that but im just sayin
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm

so anyone else notice how slow apple is to address the iphone 4's issues?
Back to top Go down
celicatilldeath
Postaholic
Postaholic

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 pm

when something new comes out there is gonna be flaws and they will fix flaws in due time
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm

celicatilldeath wrote:
when something new comes out there is gonna be flaws and they will fix flaws in due time

this is true always.

So AT&t now has some android phones that are worth a shit now. The new htc aria is awesome and the new samsung captivate is my new phone. Apple, your rotten iphone is about to fall from the tree.
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

i was planning on getting the apple iphone 4 but after reading this thread i am def going to do my research, i will def look at some others but its like everything out in the market accessory wise is all about the iphone, if its not the iphone, its a blackberry, which i will never have again, i loved mine but it kept breaking down on me, i mean i had 5 of them in a year and a half
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 am

So got my new captivate this weekend and holy crap this phone is amazing. Android os is lighting fast but what can you expect with a one ghz processor. Im still getting used to the swype feature which makes texti g and typing a lot faster albeit once i get the hang of it. The amoled display is incredible. When i view the pics at the top of my forum on the phone well there is no way to describe it. Samsung hit a grand slam with this phone. ive taken a few vids with it already and they are Mazing. 720 hd video ftw!

Lets juat say this salts sig doesnt look like a pic-it lookes like im looking at the car in real life
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:40 pm

are there any applications or anything for the captivate like the iphone, im looking at my options as i am upgrading next month and i dont want to regret getting the wrong phone although i have wanted an iphone ever since they came out
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 am

Theres already 60000 apps available for the android market. Half of thr apps for an iphone are dumb ones that really dont need to be used. Now that the fcc made unlocking phones legal its onky a matter of time before third party apps becone available since att locks their phones so you cant access them. Ive had zseveral iphone users use my phone and even they love it
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 am

Theres already 60000 apps available for the android market. Half of thr apps for an iphone are dumb ones that really dont need to be used. Now that the fcc made unlocking phones legal its onky a matter of time before third party apps becone available since att locks their phones so you cant access them. Ive had zseveral iphone users use my phone and even they love it
Back to top Go down
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 pm

idk i held your phone today and it felt like if i twitched, it would destroy the phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPhone vs EVO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone vs EVO    iPhone vs EVO  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone vs EVO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Media-
Jump to: