Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

Parking Empty
PostSubject: Parking   Parking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Some of you know that I will be attending Purdue in the fall... Since I'll be living on-campus, I won't be able to keep my truck (unless I'm lucky, but I don't think I'll be able to) on-campus as well. I'd like to have the truck around to continue cruising (I love cruising too much!) and to get back to Covington on weekends / breaks. Do any of you that live in Lafay have an extra spot in the driveway for one of the future-sexiest trucks in the world? If yes, let's try to work something out!

If not, are there any suggestions as to keeping it? I'm not planning on parking in public lots and moving it occasionally to avoid parking tickets.. I want the least-troublesome ideas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking   Parking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 pm

My place isnt in the nicest part of town but my Rigs always been fine..and If people see me around it..they'll know I keep a eye on it..and as long as the Hud lady Next door is there..which im sure she will be..your Fine to park there...because she doesnt have a car..and never Has company...My only Recomendation..is that the truck gets drive 2 or 3 days a week at least..no Matter WHERE you park it..otherwise....well yeah..city will tag it for towing lol..Whether your in lafayette or west lafayette!

But yeah I have a open parking spot..and you parking there would normally insure..no one can squeeze another vehicle up and into my spot...Otherwise your only other option is buying a parking permit for one of the garages on campus.
But remember this is a spot on the street infront of my apartment...
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking   Parking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

I won't be able to purchase a parking pass until I think second semester... My roommate told me about a lottery system that he signed up for when he visited the dorm room, which I didn't do, but it isn't a guaranteed pass. Is there a bus stop near your place?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
TrndAssassin
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
TrndAssassin

Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking   Parking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 pm

I know theres at least one or two within a block or two walking distance..and im not FAR from down town either..I mean I pretty much live down town!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking   Parking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Off Topic-
Jump to: