Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY   MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Mitsubishi owners day last year was a blast, well over 250 cars there plus a tour of the factory and lots and lots of free food and prizes all day long, last year i got a complete set of service manuals for my car. Ne ways, back to point, this years MOD will be Saturday, September 18th, at the Mitsubishi Motors North America plant in Normal, Illinois. I plan on attending as I had already requested that day off of work. The event starts at 10:00am and lasts until 2:00pm. I also plan on going very early so that we can sign up first for the prizes, last year most of them were first come first serve so I want to be there first. Here are a list of who is going for sure:

Me(Nick Salts)
Shultz9008(Calob Shultz)
illeagle(Jake Brier)

If you want me to add you to the list, just let me know. Also its not just for mitsubishi owners so whoever wants to come your welcome to join. It was a freaking blast last year until it rained, but dont just take it from me, 1slo350z has attended so has shultz9008, abrooks23, myself and illeagle. I hope we get a big crew going just let me know so get a good picture on who all will be riding with who.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
illeagle
illeagle

PostSubject: Re: MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY   MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

yea so ne one else coming to Mitsubishi Owners Day?
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY   MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 pm

I have drill so I can't go to this. Drill always gets in the way lol.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY   MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 am

Busy with other things... sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
mitsulover
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
mitsulover

PostSubject: Re: MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY   MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 pm

jeremy, lacey, tia and myself were the only ones from the group that ended up going, we took the '01 GT Coupe and the '05 GTS Spyder, was a blast, tia won a whole set of factory wheels still sealed and still very brand new and i won a set of wheels, other than the rain and jeremy and lacey not winning anything THIS YEAR we had a blast, there were about 300 cars there and i took lots of photos so ill have them up soon, hopefully
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=47210031
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY   MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MITSUBISHI OWNERS DAY
Page 1 of 1