Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Welcome to FoCo Motorsports Forum. Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoCo Motorsports

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess it my turn :)

Go down 
+4
Bullet
mitsulover
slurpie822
yacob06
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 pm

I figure were gonna run em this summer. And my tax returns are supplying my 50trim kit and I'm saving up for the supporting modds starting in January. For the most part thanks to the origional owner I'm almost ready for the kit now just need some pirticulars. We should both be broken in by then. July I think well see.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 pm

I want in on this too Shocked

Should be about 350whp on a good tune Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 pm

You gonna race on your skateboard?
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Bullet wrote:

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of the SRT-4 I will fear no 50 trim Cool

damnit I can't get my new signature to work
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm

You may not fear it but you'll respect it.
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 am

We will see how everything goes.
Back to top Go down
https://focomotorsports.forummotion.com
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:44 pm

1slo350z wrote:
Bullet wrote:

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of the SRT-4 I will fear no 50 trim Cool

damnit I can't get my new signature to work

try going to your profile and activating your signature. I had to do that before mine actually showed up..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/slurpie
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 pm

still not showing up damnit.

But seriously, I can haz gt35r?
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:44 am

1slo350z wrote:

What happened to waiting til spring? lol. did you just jump on that Subie?
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 pm

slurpie822 wrote:
1slo350z wrote:

What happened to waiting til spring? lol. did you just jump on that Subie?

no i'm not goin for the subi. I'm a dsm guy at heart, but honda's are a close second. Growing up my grandfather had a 91 prelude si, in which turn was my first car to drive. Unfortunately my parents did not feel that it was safe and wanted somthing bigger, i.e. a boat. 95 mercury cougar came along and I sold the prelude. I miss it to this day still. It wasn't insanely fast but it handled like a little go cart.

For me, there's something about that go cart feel of a gutted car, or any small car that doesn't weigh much really. When I bought my tiburon I was actually looking for a white celica, just like brians. But I couldn't find any that I liked so I decided on the tib.

I'm picking up my toy tomorrow. It'll get go fast goodies, and it will be able to back up what I say and look good doing it

Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 am

***UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE***

The head is in the process of being shipped back home along with some brand new ARP head bolts. Very Happy

Once its back I will be dropping the motor into the car.

Now I still need to buy my fluids and the cv axle but that will be next week. At least I'll have the motor in and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm

A whole bunch of crap has gone down since I've last posted. I finally got a letter from the post office about my claim. They need an invoice of my purchase of the cams. So I will be getting the money for that very soon I hope. Other than that, I had a few financial things come up that has set me back on completing the car. It sucks but I can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:04 pm

yacob06 wrote:
A whole bunch of crap has gone down since I've last posted. I finally got a letter from the post office about my claim. They need an invoice of my purchase of the cams. So I will be getting the money for that very soon I hope. Other than that, I had a few financial things come up that has set me back on completing the car. It sucks but I can't do anything about it.

Uh oh... so the heads still getting finished, or is that on the backburner now too? Sad
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:20 am

It's the price we pay for our passion for speed. No money at times no sleep and little time to ourselfs but when we hit the streets and start workin the gears and that motor sings it's beautiful melody it's worth it. Almost brings a tear to my eye.
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 am

there was a small issue with the head but its all being worked out. I don't have the head yet but soon enough it'll be here. few more weeks. I just need to buy a cv axle and the fluids for the car.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

yacob06 wrote:
there was a small issue with the head but its all being worked out. I don't have the head yet but soon enough it'll be here. few more weeks. I just need to buy a cv axle and the fluids for the car.

balls. Well hopefully all works out for you. May have to wait till springtime, but it'll be all good
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 pm

springtime? what the heck are you talking about? it'll be done in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm

yacob06 wrote:
springtime? what the heck are you talking about? it'll be done in a couple weeks.

sorry it was 50 degrees outside here today. Made me think of springtime
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Bullet wrote:
It's the price we pay for our passion for speed. No money at times no sleep and little time to ourselfs but when we hit the streets and start workin the gears and that motor sings it's beautiful melody it's worth it. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

I never expected something so beautiful to come out of you.

I have to agree though, nothing beats the sound of an engine!
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm

slurpie822 wrote:
Bullet wrote:

I never expected something so beautiful to come out of you.

I have to agree though, nothing beats the sound of an engine!

I can't believe I didn't catch reading that. Sounds like someone got a chubb Laughing
Back to top Go down
yacob06
Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member
yacob06

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 pm

this just turned really awkward. when did cars turn poetic?
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 pm

It happens every time Evelyn speaks to me. And when I'm workin the gears and it's like the car become a part of me and I'm in this zone where I don't think about anything else in the world all I see is speed and victory. It's my drug and I need it to make through every day life. That's why I drive after work I have nothing to do nowhere to be I just get in the srt and practice. Practice shifting taking turns launches learning how the car handles and how it drives to adapt to become the perfect machine. When I'm behind the wheel I'm not Thomas anymore. I trn into bullet and I don't care about anything but driving. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Swead
Attention Seeker
Attention Seeker

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Bullet wrote:
It happens every time Evelyn speaks to me. And when I'm workin the gears and it's like the car become a part of me and I'm in this zone where I don't think about anything else in the world all I see is speed and victory. It's my drug and I need it to make through every day life. That's why I drive after work I have nothing to do nowhere to be I just get in the srt and practice. Practice shifting taking turns launches learning how the car handles and how it drives to adapt to become the perfect machine. When I'm behind the wheel I'm not Thomas anymore. I trn into bullet and I don't care about anything but driving. End of story.

I agree bro but it kinda scares me though... I was thinking the other day when I was doing balls and hour around some twisties. and then the next day i went with lacey and i was like grandma mod haha. I just kinda thought to my self, you know i am so scared to drive like that with her in the car or anyone else other than thomas but we have an understanding but yet what if i did mess up go a little to wide or a little to inside and I hit someone else. and what if that someone had kids or kids in the car even... I have lost some balls but I still believe I have bigger than most. I just think im getting more mature... another words old haha... idk its weird. i remember one time when i was young i went through these curves down by my moms with thomas and never went under 100 mph. and you can ask him i scared the piss and shit out of him affraid I have the record out there too between my fam... but now ik there is other retards out there that might be in my lane when im crusin around one of those curves... it just sucks haven a heart... Sad
Back to top Go down
1sloDC2
Forum Creeper
Forum Creeper
1sloDC2

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Too many balls for this thread so I'll help out

I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 JennaE55_6June2010_01
Back to top Go down
slurpie822
Postaholic
Postaholic
slurpie822

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 pm

A wild FEMALE appears!

A wild FEMALE uses SEXY STANCE.

It is super-effective!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess it my turn :)   I guess it my turn :) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess it my turn :)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Builds-
Jump to: